[aishe.gov.in] AISHE Portal Registration 2023 Code Login, Certificate Download, Survey Last Date. Check AISHE Portal Code Registration Login, Survey Registration, Report, List of Colleges, What is AISHE Portal? How Do I Register My AISHE Portal? How Do I Get An AISHE Code?
AISHE Portal Registration 2023 Login – aishe.gov.in
AISHE Portal launched by Ministry of Education, Government of India to conduct Survey of Institutions. AISHE Portal covers all Universities & Colleges of Higher Education for an annual survey on Higher Education. AISHE means All India Survey on Higher Education. The portal started the first survey in 2010-11. The officials collected data on various parameters such as teachers, student enrolment, programmes, examination results, education finance, infrastructure. After that data is used in making informed policy decisions and research for the development of the education sector.
aishe.gov.in AISHE Portal Registration – Register New User
All the applicants are informed that you can do online registration at AISHE Portal through official website aishe.gov.in. Apply Online for AISHE Portal and Login to Get Code, Download Certificate. You can check all the details regarding AISHE Portal from this page. Here we provide all the information regarding AISHE Portal and also you can download AISHE Certificate from official website. AISHE conducts every year survey of all the universities and colleges. The survey conducts to improve higher education in the country.
AISHE Portal Registration Code Login Certificate Download
|Name of Portal||AISHE Portal|
|Full Form||All India Survey on Higher Education|
|Started by||Ministry of Education|
|Main Aim||Conduct Survey of Higher Education institutions|
AISHE Portal Objective
The main objective of AISHE Portal is to Identify all the institutions of higher learning in the country and Collect data from all the higher education institutions on various aspects of higher education. So that government can improve higher education in India.
How AISHE Data Collected?
AISHE collected data on basis of the following factors.
- Institution’s Basic Details
- Teacher’s Details
- Details of Non-Teaching Staff
- Programme conducted under various Faculties/Schools & Departments/Centres
- Students enrolled in these programmes
- Examination result of the terminal year of each Programme
- Financial Information such as Receipt and Expenditure under various heads
- Availability of Infrastructure
- Scholarships, Loans & Accreditation.
AISHE Survey Implementation Procedure – How Do I Register My AISHE Portal
- The Survey collects the data in the authorized format from Higher Education Institutions (HEI).
- The Identified Nodal Officers of the HEIs will be given a user login and a password.
- The reports that are produced by these officers are called as AISHE reports.
- These reports are available on the official website of the Ministry.
- AISHE reports are available on the website of the Ministry http://www.mhrd.gov.in and on the AISHE portal http://www.aishe.gov.in.
- As an added feature, it is also available in Excel formats if there is a further analysis that has to be done by the users.
Steps For Know Your AISHE Code – How Do I Get An AISHE Code
- The applicants have to log in to the official website http://aishe.gov.in/.
- Now click on Know Your AISHE Code link from home.
- After that you will redirect to https://aishe.gov.in/aishe/aisheCode.
- Now you have to enter the details like Institution Type, State and District of the University and then click on Submit option.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Government Official Portals||OfficialPortal.in|